In today’s economy, telecom industry is going through significant changes. All the players in the Mobile VAS ecosystem are responding to rapidly changing customer needs differently with their own business and technology strategies.
Important changes in Mobile VAS ecosystem incorporate:
- Network technology moving towards higher bandwidth
- Increasing basic operating costs
- Advances in internet & mobile computing
- Need of application developers with technology demands
Problems faced by Application Service & Content Providers:
- Increasing software, hardware & licensing cost to use M2M application framework
- Cost of blocks in order to build and go live with newer services & applications
- High support cost for BSS/OSS functions for applications and services
- High cost of engagement with Telecom operators and delivery channel providers
Conventional thinking of Telecom Operators need to be challenged:
Rethinking everything from how you design, build and operate services is required. So, how can you understand and adapt to meet the above changes in such a speedily evolving digital world? The need of the day is to enable an product strategy which can introduce an effective service delivery platform that can facilitate M2M applications and services. The product strategy for entire ecosystem should incorporate:
- Faster concept -to-market time
- Lower capital expenses
- Reduce operational expenses
- Support all players in the ecosystem
Future Roadmap need to be followed:
- Create new strategies to drive up more competitive MVAS offerings
- Create a sustainable VAS portfolio with a business package to manage competition
- Launch innovative offerings with sensible pricing strategy to attract end users
- Deliver more value with your services to create better customer experience
- Go for new tools that can deliver more value on content
- To increase VAS usage and its penetration focus on regional content
- Bring forth both end user awareness and business benefits of VAS offerings
How We Can Help You:
- Messaging Suite: With unified platform to deploy multiple messaging services across multiple channels, our messaging suite enables the service providers to quickly roll out new services.
- Platform Deployment: Telcos can deploy our Messaging suite to divert A2P messaging traffic. This will reduce load on their current SMSC infrastructures as well as help them manage the messaging bursts and still maintain the quality of service.
- SMS Hubbing & Aggregation: The service providers can attain the desired scalability, with flexibility to integrate with SMS/MMS/USSD connections over standard protocols without any customization.
- Business Solutions: Enable enterprises to stay informed, connected and automate their processes. These business solutions integrate with enterprise ecosystem using standard & secure protocols SMPP, HTTP, HTTPs, XML, SOAP API, SSL over SMS, MMS, USSD and IVR messaging channels.
- Infotainment: Infotainment via Text and video based SMS, MMS, IVR channels can be delivered using our VAS delivery platform. The content service providers can launch various services like News, live feeds, sports information, religious info, educational messages etc. using our platform.
Aruhat Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers VAS delivery solutions built on robust and advanced technology platform named TeleOSS for variety of messaging solutions. TeleOSS enables service providers at each node in value chain to tap opportunity to generate revenue streams, secure the channel and scale with new services. The solutions are created to build bridges across complete MVAS messaging technologies like SMS, MMS, USSD, IVR service over voice and flourishing OTT players like VOD, Music on demand over data services and business value chain at each component. It caters to companies who want to provide Value Added Services like Bulk SMS, Email, Missed Call Alert, Quiz Contest.
TeleOSS platform enhances operations with easy to use interface including subscriber management, service management, product catalogue management, dynamic routing, readily available reports, real-time dashboard and notifications.
Do visit www.aruhat.com/teleoss for more details.